SRF3 #379 For Sale

The best place to buy and sell anything related to Spec Racer Fords

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:42 am
Up for sale is my SRF3 #379. I have not raced since the Pro Race In COTA last year and due to work load and 3 young boys load It seems as if it is time to let it go. It has a Very Strong Engine and a new transmission.. No money sparred to make it a very fast car. In my last event in COTA I run as high as 5th and was the 3rd fastest in practice and qualifying among the best drivers in the serious (please see the attached pics). It can be a top contender with the right driver. It comes with a car cover, Butler Seat/system , SOLO race monitoring. 4 new tires (4 laps) , 4 new rain tires – (steel wheels - 10 mins on track for testing) extra set of wheels with tires (7-8 cycles) new transmission – (4 laps – testing) and a lot of assortment parts.
It was prepared for this year Pro Race in COTA however I injured my back and could not go thus it is race ready.
Recent work done:
Install new shocks, Clean, re-pack inner CV on long axle, Clean, re-pack inner CV on long axle, Replace muffler, install P-clamps, 1" washers for seat.
Weld in new rub-strips on rear frame, Re-weld lower gearbox mount
Repair radiator shroud
Repair bias adjuster
Install new fire system
Repair installation of seat belts
Repair oil catch-can mount bracket
Fix nose, replace all body latches
Replace coolant reservoir restraint
Protect brake lines
Replace clutch and gearbox
Full alignment
Reset corner weights and ride height
Nut and bolt check of entire race car
Checked all fluids and bearings
Re-greased suspension
Cleaned up routing of harnesses and hoses
New radiator and radiator nose pan, break duct baffles radiator struts & new L brackets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp-Y39cgfn8&t=1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIr6fmVUNb8&t=18s

Car need a refresh paint job. Asking $28,000 firm (for additional $2000 we can do a fresh white paint with two coats of clear) 469-235-6500
Attachments
12345.jpg
12345.jpg (45.89 KiB) Viewed 254 times
123.jpg
123.jpg (25.51 KiB) Viewed 254 times
SRF3 (2).jpg
SRF3 (2).jpg (75.2 KiB) Viewed 254 times

Return to Advertising