List of schools that use SRF

How To Get Started

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:19 pm
Is there a list of driving schools that use SRF's? I'm thinking a three day school (hopefully) leading to an SCCA regional license. I see Prodrive has exactly what I'm looking for, but I'm in Michigan and was hoping to be within a days driving distance 500-600 miles.
Needs a Life!!!
Needs a Life!!!
Chassis:
068 415
Facebook Page:
http://facebook.com/HSERacing
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:37 pm
Prodrive is worth finding a cheap flight...
Dave Harriman
"It looks crazy, I understand. But, we only live once and I am going to give it a good try." - Alex Zanardi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:13 pm
Check out Brainerd - it might be close to your range depending where you are in Michigan. I'm signed up for their competition school at the end of May. I talked with several drivers at Road America last year and all had nothing but good things to say about the school. You can use their SRF's or your own car. Their pricing seemed to be the most competitive I found and it ended up being the closest school for me (Wisconsin) - http://www.birperformance.com/register- ... mp-school/

Novice Typer
Novice Typer
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:16 pm
If you're looking for an SCCA licensing school that has SRFs available, try the track at MSR Houston, or connect with specracersports@sbcglobal.net

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:35 am
I'm just getting into SRF, I have a school at Blackhawk Farms Raceway in South Beloit IL this Friday April 8th. I am going through Elite Autosports for a car. This is probably way too late for you. It's only held once a year.
KP

Forum Hermit
Forum Hermit
Chassis:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:47 pm
I agree with Dave. Pro Drive at PIR, Portland, OR

Return to How To Get Started