List of all bolts

Technical and Repair Discussions

Novice Typer
Novice Typer
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:44 pm
I am doing a 2 to 3 conversion and I am contemplating replacing all bolts have no long history on the car. Is there a complete list out there for all the bolts? just looking to save myself some time by not having to catalog them.
Forum Hermit
Forum Hermit
Chassis:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:38 am
The Sports Renault to GEN2 Roush/Ford Manual has a list in the Appendix (Assembly Parts List about 6 pages total). I would assume the GEN2-3 has too (online here?). The accelracetek.com pages have a many listed by subsystem - but no where in a single comprehensive list. Mumm Brothers maybe?

Look forward to your list.

Cheers - Jim
When I used to fly, I was called an AVIATOR.
Now, I race cars. So, am I called a PAVIATOR?

Forum Hermit
Forum Hermit
Chassis:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:46 pm
I agree to look at AccelRacetek.com.
What I did was to list all the bolts & size from each parts page. Then made a decision of how many pieces of each size for spare parts. I based a lot of the number of bolts/nuts as to where they are used and how often they were removed.

I offer this input, a very good friend of mine told me about Rousch Racing when his brother worked there.
" If a nut was removed, Throw it a WAY". They only used metal lock nuts.
Ready to Write a Book
Ready to Write a Book
Chassis:
Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/Accelracetek-285423508982
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:08 am
If you want to email me at support@accelracetek.com and I will send you a list, it isn't perfect but it is a start. You can buy a bolt kit from SCCA-E but it doesn't include metric bolts and a lot of hardware for the GEN3. Bruce www.accelracetek.com
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:41 pm
Hi All,
FWIW, I just put up my original lists for AN hardware for the SR on my site. The lists are based on a GEN 2, so some of the electrical items (e.g. EEC mount) won't apply. The suspension stuff is all good. I hope you find this of help.
Barry

Return to Technical and Repair Discussions