WTB - Smarty Cam

The best place to buy and sell anything related to Spec Racer Fords

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:17 pm
I'm looking for a camera compatible with my EVO4S and GS dash. Let me know if you have something.

Thanks,
Brad

Forum Hermit
Forum Hermit
Chassis:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:38 pm
Brad,
I am sure you know what model to buy.
We are using the SCHD 2.2 . I mounted on the right side on the middle roll bar. to take in steering wheel movement a nd be as close as we can to be at eye level.
I used a very solid off road lamp 1" wide aluminum brackets. { We are going to try and mount on the down tube to try and take in even more of JD's steering wheel. Although I have seen several cameras mounted to the helmet brace. }

Forum Hermit
Forum Hermit
Chassis:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:40 pm
Brad,
We are using the SCHD 2.2 . I mounted on the right side on the middle roll bar. To take in steering wheel movement and be as close as we can to be at eye level.
I used a very solid off road lamp 1" wide aluminum brackets. { We are going to try and mount on the down tube to try and take in even more of JD's steering wheel. Although I have seen several cameras mounted to the helmet brace. }

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:28 pm
JBPDXOR wrote:Brad,
We are using the SCHD 2.2 . I mounted on the right side on the middle roll bar. To take in steering wheel movement and be as close as we can to be at eye level.

Sorry, just saw this. Thanks for the reply. I ended up with the 2.2 as you suggested.

Return to Advertising