Gen 3 for sale

The best place to buy and sell anything related to Spec Racer Fords

Forum Hermit
Forum Hermit
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:47 pm
[b]For Sale Gen 3 Spec Racer] Sold
Located in Elkhart Lake, WI.

I hate to do this, but it s time to sell my race car, Trailer and spares. Chassis # 218

Runoffs 2-time National Championship winning car, and countless other wins over the years. It has a 2 race weekend engine since upgrades done my SCCA Enterprises.
Includes MXL-2 dash / data system, front wheel speed sensors, steering sensor, front facing camera and brake pressure senders. Also included are a car and crew radios and a Race Voice.

Spares include a fresh rebuilt H pattern transmission, various suspension parts, wheel uprights, side rub rail, front nose pans, new radiator, spare heavy duty steering shaft, and a lot of other misc. parts:
Includes Quick Jack, 2 sets of 12 spoke, SCCA Enterprises wheels and one set of Shelby wheels with rain tires along with extra mirrors, weight plates, car stands and alignment bars 5 gal fuel jugs and misc stuff.
This is everything you would need to get started in SRF. $35,000.

The front body section has seen a lot of action (Bump Drafting) so is heavy.

Trailer and Awning as a separate purchases and only after the car is sold.

Th trailer is a 22' Storm has good sealing height for working inside and laid-out with tire rack that can hold 8 tires, Nitrogen Bottle, over head hear cabinets and large base cabinets that are also a work surface with outlets for radio, data and video viewing and other work. The trailer had new axles a couple years ago with very low mileage.

Pictures on request can be emailed. I can follow up by phone also.
Last edited by Robert Mumm on Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Forum Hermit
Forum Hermit
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:02 pm
Sold pending payment.

Return to Advertising