Schroth SHR Flex Head and Neck Restraint

All things specracer!

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 2:03 pm
pmiranda wrote:Small threadjack: how did you like the skippy cars at COTA? I thought it might be fun to do sometime

It was a blast, but expensive . . . I’ll provide a better comparison/feedback after I finish my SCCA competition license school in an SRF3 with a sequential in June. ;-)

Novice Typer
Novice Typer
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:31 pm
pmiranda wrote:Small threadjack: how did you like the skippy cars at COTA? I thought it might be fun to do sometime

Paul, a couple of us from the SRF group did Skippy's advanced course at COTA. Probably great for newish drivers, but not for someone with your experience. Cars were uncomfortable and I suspect tuned back from race spec, so not all that much faster than what you're used to.
Needs a Life!!!
Needs a Life!!!

Chassis:
Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/denny.stripling
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:01 pm
I have the Necksgen because my HANS (20 I think) that I used for years became dangerous when I ended up with a Butler with no HANS cutout in it. So I went with the Necksgen. It's fine, but it annoys me that it's difficult to keep situated correctly on my shoulders. It slips backwards and doesn't stay put like the HANS does. In hindsight I would probably go a different direction had I had a chance to really test it first.

Return to General Discussions