Blocked from SRF Facebook Group

All things specracer!

Still Learning to Type
Still Learning to Type
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:04 am
Could someone please contact the SRF FB Group Admin and let them know there are at least two of us here on the forum that have been Blocked for no apparent reason? I'm guessing they block anyone that requests to join and has their account setup with no picture and/or strict privacy settings. When blocked, there is no way to contact them or request to Join again. However, the FB group seems to be one of the prime sources for information.

Thanks to anyone that can help!
Needs a Life!!!
Needs a Life!!!
Chassis:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:14 pm
turnnpoint wrote:Could someone please contact the SRF FB Group Admin and let them know there are at least two of us here on the forum that have been Blocked for no apparent reason? I'm guessing they block anyone that requests to join and has their account setup with no picture and/or strict privacy settings. When blocked, there is no way to contact them or request to Join again. However, the FB group seems to be one of the prime sources for information.

Thanks to anyone that can help!

I never heard of an SRF Facebook group until this week. I think this forum is the main source of information unless I'm totally out of the loop (which is entirely possible). :?
Kurt Breitinger
SEDIV #28
Chassis 494

Return to General Discussions