Autobahn Joliet Divisional 9-19/20

All things specracer!
Ready to Write a Book
Ready to Write a Book
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:29 pm
Last Chicago Divisional this year! If we can get a good turn out for this race it can become an annual event. We need more Chicago Region tracks. The last race at Autobahn was about 5 years ago. Since then the entire track has been repaved. If you haven't been to Autobahn before, there's an optional test day Friday that will allow entrants to get up to speed. Looks like test day entrants will get five 20 minute sessions. Autobahn's South Track is fast and challenging....... similar to Gingerman. There's good runoff around the track so you have a decent chance of bringing your car home in one piece. There's plenty of grass paddock space and a fair amount of paved, the food there is terrific, the bathrooms and showers are good, there's good viewing around the track, there's a little power available, and there are hotels/restaurants nearby. The staff at Autobahn is exhibiting very good COVID protections.
Let's get signed up!

PS - Any of you guys that finished ahead of me at RA last week....... pls stay home and wash your dog.

Still Learning to Type
Still Learning to Type
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:11 am
In theory we will have the rebuild crashed car from homestead up and running for this as a maiden voyage, so there should be 3 SRF3's from the Tro camp. Granted only the youngster is fast, but......
Forum Hermit
Forum Hermit

Chassis:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:20 pm
This will also be the final event race of the Gen 2 Trippleheader! So if you are a Gen 2 driver come on out. I believe Sunday we will have individual races for Gen 2 and Gen 3!
Chris B
Chicago Region
Flagging and Communications / Emergency Services

Good chance you have seen me waving flags like a crazy person at some point.
Needs a Life!!!
Needs a Life!!!
Chassis:
217-2 169
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:31 pm
My brother Paul and I will be running as well. Come out and join us!
Ready to Write a Book
Ready to Write a Book
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:46 pm
FYI - Havoc Motorsports is a prep shop located at Autobahn. He is a Hoosier dealer and can supply and mount our tires if you call ahead and preorder from him. Call Jody Lift at 815-476-4180.

Return to General Discussions