Best wishes!

All things specracer!

Needs a Life!!!
Needs a Life!!!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:04 pm
It's hard to believe, but it's been almost 3 years since I retired from racing. I miss it in a big way.

I just want to wish all of you the best. It's got to be very difficult for Enterprise, the CSR's the club, the regions, and all of our driver friends and family.

Please stay healthy and hope you are back on the track soon!

Pat
Needs a Life!!!
Needs a Life!!!
Chassis:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:48 pm
I was just thinking about the CSRs and all the other race shops today. Without racing, there is only so much work to do. I hope and pray that everyone comes out of this OK.

I am still working, and don't have kids at home to educate. So, I really sympathize with those who are struggling.
Kurt Breitinger
SEDIV #28
Chassis 494
Needs a Life!!!
Needs a Life!!!
Chassis:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:44 pm
For sure, if you can, find ways to support your CSR. We'll need them when we get to the Other Side!

Forum Hermit
Forum Hermit
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:59 pm
I have other people that provide service work for me (none Racing) that I have used for years that are shut down for awhile. For a couple I'm prepaying them for future work to help get them through not having the income while in this crisis. Just something to think about.

Forum Hermit
Forum Hermit

Chassis:
Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/Hutch52
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 12:17 am
Pat

I was thinking of you and Scott today.
I raced the majors at Pacific Raceways.
Was talking about the 09 and 2010 seasons
when Scott ran in Midwest.

What are you and he up to these days?

Needs a Life!!!
Needs a Life!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:33 am
Hutch, nice to hear from you once again. I remember that season well. The races at Topeka were always fun. The one thing you could always rely on was it was always going to be very hot and really good racing.

I miss all of you guys and of course the loss of Steve. The memorial for Steve at the track was very difficult for me to take. What a wonderful person and friend. I just couldn't find the words to say about how much he meant to me and our family.

I sold both cars. The 79 car went to Scott, who now lives in Denver. He now has two children and I believe he raced the car only once. He does hope to get back into it at some point as the kids grow up. Our goal was to always do one more runoffs at Mid Ohio. He won his last Major there, the year the runoffs was at the track. Couldn't make it that year as his first boy was born on Oct 8th. Pretty good reason.

I would have liked to have kept it going, but age finally caught up to me. I look back at those days, and they were some of the very best times of my life and our families. I still follow racing and watch the videos, when available. Hope this finds you in good health and wish as always the very best!

Pat

Return to General Discussions