Thanks for the racers-PARTS PLUS TEXAS GRAND PRIX

All things specracer!

Novice Typer
Novice Typer
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:02 am
I want to thank all of the racers who attended the PARTS PLUS TEXAS GRAND PRIX. We had great weather, great attendance and a great time. As this was my first time in my on car, I want to let everyone know how welcome I felt. John Strickler, Kirk Collier and Mark Funk made my weekend. The only problem I had was I had to keep dodging body parts strewn on the track.
John Dorety
817-939-4032

Forum Hermit
Forum Hermit
Chassis:
None
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:47 am
All of the SRF racers in the Southwest region that I've met so far have been awesome. In addition to providing great coaching and driver feedback, they are a great group of guys to hang around with.

Needs a Life!!!
Needs a Life!!!
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:55 am
mhart073 wrote:All of the SRF racers in the Southwest region that I've met so far have been awesome. In addition to providing great coaching and driver feedback, they are a great group of guys to hang around with.

You ain't seen nothin', yet.
Sit tight and you'll be able to read all about the weekend. (if you have a couple hours to kill)

H.(Ready, D. Bring it!)B.

Chassis:
29 for 20y
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:16 am
It was great seeing such a talented SRF field at TMS. It was also pretty great meeting some of the names that I've seen on this web site for over 10 years and haven't had the pleasure of meeting until this past weekend. The MOV on Saturday's race was unbelievable. The only regret that I have is being in Tech all weekend and not being able to watch your races. Thanks for the hospitality, Rich Lorenz :D :D :D

Oh and if somebody can point me in the right direction I have a podium picture from Sunday's race.
Rich Lorenz

Return to General Discussions