The new GEN3 clutch is available?

Check out the latest version of the Spec Racer! LBoth ligher weight and more powerful!!! Available soon, racing in 2015!

Needs a Life!!!
Needs a Life!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:41 pm
Will future kits be shipped with the new clutch when it becomes available?
It's better to be last on the grid at a race track, than have pole position at the Funeral Home.
Needs a Life!!!
Needs a Life!!!

Chassis:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:35 pm
Robey,

Thanks for the clarification on the price list availability. Would be convenient if you could post it to the scca-e.com site for easy access.

On a side note, the "new" site lost (or made it difficult to find) a lot of useful material in the transition; would be helpful to have some of the missing information added back to the site (and clean up some of the obsolete data like Goodyear set or 2011 dyno graphs!). Some examples include the cutting diagram for the Gen3 muffler, the download link to the PE3 software, and Gen3 setup recommendations for the Hoosiers.
Bob Breton - SRF 51 - San Francisco Region
Needs a Life!!!
Needs a Life!!!
Chassis:
068 415
Facebook Page:
http://facebook.com/HSERacing
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:29 pm
robeyclark wrote:Bob,

I am not sure why you would state that Enterprises will not be publishing its price list. Current retail pricing is available from your CSR or from Enterprises. Enterprises will be publishing a new price list soon.

Actually, under the prior management, I was told Enterprises would not release a price list.

Our new CSR now has one online and also supplied and importable one.

Dave
Dave Harriman
"It looks crazy, I understand. But, we only live once and I am going to give it a good try." - Alex Zanardi
Forum Hermit
Forum Hermit
Chassis:
Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/RaceVoiceLLC/
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:00 pm
has anyone received a new clutch? i've seen pictures and removed my engine a few weeks ago. I am still hearing that they are "1-2 weeks out" (for the last few weeks ;) )

does any CSR have one on hand? i'd like to get one as soon as i can
Previous

Return to Spec Racer Gen3