Built Ford GEN3 Tuff!

Check out the latest version of the Spec Racer! LBoth ligher weight and more powerful!!! Available soon, racing in 2015!

Novice Typer
Novice Typer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:25 pm
CDS has developed a belt loss detector kit that addresses this specific issue with the GEN3.

The kit includes a bracket, sensor, and magnet for the pulley. With a CDS CoPilot2 system, this will interface directly and generate a warning message on the dash along with a warning light.

For non-CDS cars we have a separate standalone interface with a dash warning light that will flash when the pulley stops turning.

We will have these available at the Runoffs, and will be able to install them at the track. Feel free to call me at 205-948-7316 any time during the week if you'd like to see the installation.

Thanks,
Marshall

Needs a Life!!!
Needs a Life!!!
Chassis:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:53 am
Hi Marshall,

How much for the kit to hook up to the CDS? I have an AiM system, but it does have four open analog ports.

Thanks,

DaveP

Novice Typer
Novice Typer
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:32 pm
davep wrote:Hi Marshall,

How much for the kit to hook up to the CDS? I have an AiM system, but it does have four open analog ports.

E-mail or PM me with your system info - model and connector type. With that info I can determine the minimum package that will work for you.

Thanks,
Marshall
Marshall (at) competitiondata.com
Previous

Return to Spec Racer Gen3